Monday, February 28, 2011

What graphic card should I buy for my uncles 1997 computer?



Your Ad Here





Question by : What graphic card should I buy for my uncles 1997 computer?

I'm not sure of the exact date, but it's in the 1990's. What graphic card should I buy that is able to play movies at max resolution without it studdering and lagging?
I was thinking of getting a AGP or PCI graphic card, but i'm not sure if I have to buy a new PSU. I don't really want to do that so what is a decent card? Thanks!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Ben
Um, I doubt your uncle's motherboard would support any modern graphics card. By the time the computer gets to be 10 years old, you basically have to scrap the whole computer. Just get him a 0 desktop computer and it will be able play movies just fine.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment