Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Medical, Insurance, Coupons


Question by mrstorres04:

How do I get medical coupons, if I have medical insurance?





I know the question sounds stupid but, my husband and I just found out that we are having a baby in January. I have medical insurance, which does cover maternal care, with the exception of copay, and deductibles, all that good stuff. Although we have been trying for out lil miracle, it has been so long, that it surprised us when the test came out positive. My husband had some employment struggles and he is in the process of finding full-time employment. Which means for us that we are going to have a lot of medical bills that will be difficult to pay. My original question is can I get medical coupons if I am not making enough to support everything? Even though I have insurance?




Best answer:

Answer by zachcorinne
I know that some doctor's will give you coupons for prescriptions, but I don't know of any that give medical coupons. They only thing that I can think of is the medical card and I am not sure if you can even get that based on you already having insurance. My husband and I just started paying a little bit each month towards the deductible when we found out I was pregnant. Or you can work out a payment plan with the doctors and the hospitals. Most of them are willing to work with you as long as you prove that you are serious about keeping up with the payments.

I hope this helps a little and Congratulations!!





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Other posts like this, by keyword:

Medical:

Medical Coding Online (Home) to Accompany Step-by-Step Medical Coding (User Guide, Access Code and Textbook Package) ...
Modern Medicine: The New World Religion: How Beliefs Secretly Influence Medical Dogmas and Practices ...
Medical Uses of Statistics, Second Edition ...
Servicewomen Input Data During a Training with the Joint Force Medical Group ...
Effective Care in Pregnancy and Childbirth (Oxford medical publications) ...
Medical Humor ...
Clues coming in regarding mystery medical pin ...
Arachnoiditis – A Medical Dictionary, Bibliography, and Annotated Research Guide to Internet References Reviews ...
Radiation Physics for Medical Physicists (Biological and Medical Physics, Biomedical Engineering) Reviews ...
Talking with Patients and Families about Medical Error: A Guide for Education and Practice ...
Insurance:

Can you start using your health insurance card as soon you receive it? ...
FROM PATIENT TO PAYMENT: Insurance Procedures for the Medical Office-AAA Reviews ...
Dictionary of Health Insurance and Managed Care Reviews ...
Health Insurance ...
Tax Court rules on valuation of life insurance policy in bargain sale.: An article from: The Tax Adviser ...
Tea Party man works for Staten Island’s Oddo, gets city health insurance ...
Her Sister’s Baby ...
Wicked Words (Horrible Histories Special) ...
Glossary of Insurance and Risk Management Terms Reviews ...
Corporate Finance with S&P card (McGraw-Hill/Irwin Series in Finance, Insurance and Real Estate) ...
Coupons:

Cut Your Grocery Bill in Half with America’s Cheapest Family: Includes So Many Innovative Strategies You Won’t Have to Cut Coupo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment