Saturday, March 12, 2011

Where can I apply for a good architecture internship?



Your Ad Here



Architecture
by David Paul Ohmer

Question by surya_westlife: Where can I apply for a good architecture internship?

I am an architecture student, looking to apply for an internship from March to July 2010. I am looking for something which will give me a lot of exposure. I want to learn, while meeting new people, and have some fun at the same time. I prefer firms in Europe or USA.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by mel
which country r u from? if from developing country - its much easier as they give such opportunities for such people. u have to google the city u wanna go to and then check out the archi firms there and right directly to each one of them. offer to pay your own airfare. all u need is food lodging and work. u will get responses
www.virtuesproject.com will help u excel
goodluck





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment